Saturday, July 21, 2012

A review of Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal 15...



Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush is a sheer blush with build-able coverage and a unique texture. It goes on sheer and has a smooth natural appearance. I tried shade Rose Petal 15, a lovely light shade of pink with peachy tones. I have to say this is one of my favorite blushes.  The build-ability is fabulous and makes this product versatile;  I can apply just a little for a subtle flush or build it up for a more dramatic look. 


From the www.maybelline.com website:

• Revolutionary gel formula provides a new bouncy texture.
• Lightweight like a powder, yet melts seamlessly into skin like a cream
• Natural sheer wash of color that is buildable for greater color intensity
• Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested
• Non comedogenic



For Best Results:
With your fingertips, blend a small amount of blush onto the apples of your cheeks, applying from your cheekbones to your temples. To build color intensity, apply more blush. 

Will I re-buy?

Absolutely! This is a fun product with beautiful coverage and payoff.  I am excited about this blush and am looking forward  to trying more shades. I love peachy tones and plan on buying shade Peach Stain 20 next.




Images by Maybelline LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment