Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lean Cuisine Delicious Rewards- is it worth it?



I have been a member of the Lean Cuisine Delicious Rewards program for several months. Today I finally redeemed my points, for a free gift, for the first time. The gift I chose is this lovely "modern style" oil dispenser.
It cost me 500 points and according to the website should arrive in about 12 weeks, roughly 3 months, at which time I will update you as to the quality of the product.

So, 500 points, at 20 points per Lean Cuisine meal, that's 25 meals consumed to earn the points for this item. Not bad. Their dishes are tasty and range from pizza to pasta; from basic to bistro. AND they have several vegetarian dishes, which I love, because I try to keep my consumption of animal proteins to minimum.

So, is it worth it?
So far, I say yes. I enjoy eating the meals, and the Rewards Program is fun and easy to use. It all hangs on the quality of the product when it arrives. I will be sure to update!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment